Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today is the day of my birth...


Hey everyone! I'm like um...25, yeah...so. Is this all there is??? Haha. Just kidding. Spending a few days at my mom's while I have time off. I will be having a delightful dinner this evening with my mother and sister and a bunch of friends from the homeland which is kinda cool. It's strange, when you are having one birthday you never really can imagine where you will be for the next one. Last year I celebrated in Austin, TX with people I had JUST become friends with a month earlier. This year I get to be with family and people who I have been friends with for many many years. We are having dinner at my favorite restaurant here in Bay City-Tommy V's...love it! I'm so lucky that I was playing in Michigan these last few weeks.

WOAH! Ding dong! The door bell just rang and it was a flower delivery guy with a vase of roses, a box of chocolates and a stuffed bear from my super party soul sister Erika that I tour with. Nobody except my mother as far as I can remember has ever sent me flowers-it was such a surprise and just freaking awesome! This is her getting "jiggy" at the opening night party to your left. I love this girl. Sometimes it can be hard to get to know someone on tour and actually trust them. This girl I trust with all my heart. She is a true friend with a heart of gold and she can be crazy as hell too-thats why I love her! Not to mention how F**king talented she is!! THANK YOU ERIKA!!! you THE BEST!

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Boo! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, but at least I PICKED UP THE PHONE!!!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hey babe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did you get the card I sent? Anyway, love you bunches, and don't forget about the other amazingly awesome friends that you've made on the road! ;)

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

is this your floss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home