Friday, March 24, 2006

Deleware


Deleware...seriously? I dont care if I offend anyone but why does this state exist? I dont like it here one bit.And it's SO small, just like Maryland. Why didnt they just make Maryland and Deleware part of the Virginias or Pennsylvania or something? All the roads are highways and all the highways are roads....it's one confusing mess. And the people are strange. There is this rite aid sort of CVSish store called Happy Harry's and the people are just weird. I tried to get a picture o f this one particularly strange lady but she moved to fast and as I was about to take the picture I suddenly felt guilty...hm. i dont like Deleware. One the up side!!! There is NO sales tax on anything, thats brilliant.

What's an up side about where you are?

8 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I'm in McAllen, TX. Not really an up side ... besides the fact that we went to spring break in South Padre earlier this week, and that there is a chinese buffet next door to the hotel. :)

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

that is amusing joice.

Casey....you must be in heaven. A CHINESE BUFFET NEXT DOOR!!!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm in Bay City. We have the 3rd highest ratio of residents to bars in the country. We love our alcohol a little more then the average person.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I am loving the Chinese buffet! I will go and get some for Sunday night TV too!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger amanda said...

The best thing about Ann Arbor is it's a town that loves dogs. I always see people out walking their dogs, and it makes me happy.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... the best thing about Ypsi... is that I can walk to soooo many different bars. Does that make me an alcoholic?? Shittttt... oh well. You can't do that stuff in the Nasty!!! hehehehe
Love you!
Boobs.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Funny you ask about the best part of the cities we live in. Chicago is the best city in the country, if you ask me. And that is why I propose we set a date and have a bloggers party here in the future with all the blogs we read: Amanda, Scott, Casey, you and others should come meet Chicago bloggers like me, Noah, Chicago sex box, etc.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you know charlie...i'm technically a chicago blogger, I have still have an apartment there yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home