Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I got a new Attitude!



So....as some of you may have noticed in the last couple weeks I have been rather down on my life, job and living situation. Sometimes you have to step back and realize....it's all YOU. And only YOU can make a change, so as of today-I got a new attitude! I'm a really lucky guy and while I do feel like the baby in the picture above at times, only I can change that. So....here I go..."I'm lookin at the man in the mirror, i'm askin' him to change his ways".

7 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You are beautiful, no matter what they say! Words can't bring you down!

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a definite change in attitude since we talked last night. Your the best my son. Love ya xoxo MOM

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Aww, look, Mommy said she loves ya! That is so sweet. Anyway, I am glad to see that you have said "F*CK IT" to the world. It needs to hear that sometimes! And since everyone else is quoting songs ... here's what you need to think .. "I'm looking good and feeling GORGEOUS!!" Love ya bitch!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

love you MORE bizzzatch!

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... did you really just quote Michael Jackson???

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah that last comment was from Niki

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

duh-of course i quoted Micahel Jackson, its cool, its pre crazy michael phase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home