Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Muzzy Van Hausimeir


This is my cat.....I LOVE MY CAT! His name is Muzzy, Muzzy Van Hausimeir to be exact. Now i know some of you may think that is a strange name for a boy but i didnt really know he was a boy until after I had him for a few months. Long Story, the guys got a lot of fur and I dont really go searchin'for my cats parts, you know what I mean? Anyway, I miss him terribly and wanted to introduce him to everyone. So everyone, this is Muzzy....Muzzy, everyone.

This by no means makes me a cat lover, just to clear that up. Muzzy and I actually both loathe other cats all together-thats what makes us such a great family.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I knew Muzzy back when he was skin and bones and annoying as hell, meowing all the time to get out of the house and freaking out to get back in... good to see you've settled him down! I love Muzzy!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Aww, Muzzy. So, since I have only known Dustin apart from his cat, all I ever hear about Muzzy is ... "I MISS MY CAT!" So, Muzzy, if you are reading this ... Dustin misses and loves you terribly! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home