Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Monopoly...


I am in Ohio. This is the first of winter weather I have had in MONTHS. I got no winter last year and we JUST left the south. So...right now I am actually digging the "chill" that is winter. being so cold it felt like board game day yesterday. Me and my friends Emily and Chereese went and purchased Monopoly yesterday. I WON! Once you get some hotels up on that there Boardwalk and Park PLace...it's just a matter of time.

When is the last time YOU played Monopoly?

What is YOUR favorite board game?

5 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I love how you engage the reader. I like monopoly til the end when you know who is going to win and it just becomes a waiting game. That part sucks. I wonder what percentage of Monopoly games actually reach a real end?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

CRANIUM IS MY FAV!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I love Cranium too. Last time I played Monopoly was with Dawn D. and she totally kicked my ass. She was selling back properties for like, $5. It was a sad sad game

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I played Monopoly at a board game party in February, and I won, which never happens! It was weird, 'cause it was Star Wars Monopoly. My fave game is Cranium too!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Noland said...

my favorite board game IS monopoly and i havent played in WELL over a year because my roomies hate it. they think it takes too long. cranium is great too. i cant draw for shit though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home