Friday, November 11, 2005

Madonna song O the day...


As I informed all of you in a past post a friend and I are counting down the days to the new Madonna album "Confessions on the dance floor" soon to be released Nov. 15th. 4 more days to go! We honor our lady Madge by having a song of the day every day. Today I was certain everyone could enjoy the choice song O the day-"VOGUE". Please, sing it when you feel the need. Think back to 1990 when "Vogue" was released-what was going on in your life? I know you all have a story...please, share. I like to get a sing a long started in line at the bank. Also, with this particular selection please PLEASE feel free to strike a pose at any given moment. Ernie struck a pose for me in this mornings show during the second number "new way to walk". It made my day. You to could make someones day by simply striking a pose- "what are you lookin' at...."

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger amanda said...

1990 - I was 12. I had a mouthful of braces and slightly smaller breasts. I seem to remember being at the mall a lot.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Ladies with an attitude ... fellas that are in the mood ... don't just stand there, let's get to it. strike a pose there's nothing to it ... VOGUE!!!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Noland said...

Lauren,Katherine,Lana too...Dustin Harder, we love you!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Are you about to lose your mind - it comes out TOMORROW!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home