Thursday, November 10, 2005

My friend Lucia



This is Lucia, she is a wonderful woman who let me stay with her this last week in Austin, TX whileI had the week off. Lucia and I are friends through a mutual friend that past away last year.His name is Joseph Bertucci. He was the father I never had. Joseph meant the world to me. Lucia is the one who called me when Joe was in a coma. We helped eachother through that hard time-which is still a struggle at times. She is a brilliant woman and a great friend. I can see what Joe saw in her. We both miss him terribly and take comfort in eachothers friendship and the memories we have of our dear close friend Joseph Paul Bertucci. She was his closest friend in the world.I feel fortunate to have her in my life. So to everyone-meet Lucia Conflenti,my good friend. And sitting on her lap if you look closely is her damn dog Cinnamon.I dubbed her "cinna-shit"on my last visit. On this visit she bit my hand....really...REALLY hard. I guess I cant blame her. Lucia was holding her whileI painted her nails candy apple red...whatever, she loved it.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Lucia's nails, or the doggie's nails?
ps. I saw Linda Truax on Wednesday at the movie theatre!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

The dog's nails yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home