Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Beer, Dizziness and boys....Part II


I thought I would follow up on the previous post. Marcus called me Sunday night! He asked if I would like to join him for dinner but it was to late....Sunday night T.V. was about to start! I know that is super lame but I am commited to ONE evening of television. Sunday nights on ABC...Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives (which wasnt even on!) and Grey's Anatomy. So I had to decline. It's not the first time. My commitment to Sunday night T.V. kept me away from Sean In San Antonio, Adam in Austin, Kevin in Atlanta and...I think that was it. Sunday night just doesnt work! But I was almost willing to miss Sunday night T.V. for Marcus...but alas, it comes down to the same old thing....I leave town the next day so why bother?

Even drunk off my ass with the world spinning I'm still cute, or at least I made a good enough impression before getting dizzy that I deserved another shot! HA!

6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy a Damn VCR (yes, they still make them). There are only like 20.00 at WalmaSearKMarTargeBestBuCircuFrys

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Wait, doesn't Erica have a VCR? Why don't you just get her to tape it?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

um, haven't you ever heard the liz phair song that has the line "that way we can fuck and watch tv"

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

It's not the same ya'll. Every Sunday night I watch GA with my friend Emily Conway-we gasp and sigh and get teary eyed together. She would understand - but i would also feel a step behind everyone the next day on the bus to the next town. I dont like that feeling. Casey...think about it-a step behind Les Bowen-who wants to be there?

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Casey said...

HA! That's mean ... But, I will be 3 steps behind everyone while I am in the Netherlands ... you can't post any spoliers on your blog ... I'll be sad!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

It wont be a spoiler, it will be whats going on here. read at your own risk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home