Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cell Phones.


Ahhh....cell phones. What a convinience these little guys are huh? Ecspecially on the road! Of course, it really does suck when you are stuck in some small town with nothing to do and YOUR PHONE DOESN'T GET SERVICE!!! What the F!?!?! I thought we would be past this. I have recieved service in the middle of freaking feilds in Kansas and Iowa!!! Yet, in Bangor, ME there is NO SERVICE! So not only am I in an insanely boring town but I can't even pick my phone up to call any of you and tell you just how boring it really is. At leats there is a HUGE statue of Paul Bunnan across the street for me to stare at....

4 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

AHAHAH! I laugh at you Kate, in Iowa AND Kansas Peeps on tour couldnt use their phones due to Verizon. I should have mentioned that. Bubble popped.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Casey said...

It seems no matter what carrier you have, there is SOMEWHERE where your phone deosn't work. Happened with Cingular, and it happens with T-Mobile too. And Dustin, like you would call any of us anyway!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

ahhh Casey...not true, I have been dieing to talk to Brian and Jordan and Tara and Andy this week. I go home in 5 days! I gotta make some plans, shit!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

What, you aren't in hell because you can't talk to me? Screw that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home