Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas music...


Christmas music. Now I am not this huge fan of christmas music or anything but I do have some christmas music that I really enjoy. My rule of christmas music is that it can only be played from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Paul never liked that, he has this version of "Joy to the world" that he loves and I know he played it in the middle of July when I was at work probably but thats besides the point. I would have let him listened to it whenever he wanted anyway cuz I'm just a good guy like that. Anywho-My favorite christmas album of all time is Brenda Lee's "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree". What else has Brenda Lee done? And I'm not kidding, really, what is she like "known" for? I had a chance to see her in concert (mom bought the ticket) with the Oakridge Boys long LONG time ago and it was a CHRISTMAS TOUR! So I still really dont know what she does beyond christmas music. I do know I got to see her sing all my christmas favorites live. My second favorite is the Chipmunks christmas album. Where have the Chipmunks gone? More importantly....where have the Smurfs gone??? Being in this live kids show biz I cant help but think "Wouldn't 'Smurfs live' make a kick ass show...and what about 'Fraggle Rock Live'"?!?!?!?! Seriously...

Thoughts on christmas music? Thoughts on what you think would make a kick ass live Childrens show?

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Carol of the Bells is my fave X-mas song of all time. But I like it sung, not just music. Umm, as for a children's show ... I agree with Smurfs and Fraggle Rock. Fraggle Rock even more. Red kicked ass!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the Family Guy on ice?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Family guy on Ice would be the shit!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Saved By the Bell...live. Only if the original cast would do it. I know, most kids won't even know what the hell that show is, but I would see it, twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home