Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Me on T.V.

So I'm on T.V. usually at least once a week. Since I am usually doing a live spot I never actually see myself. As I was sitting here writing the last blog about how I have no cell phone service up popped ME and Elmo on FOX. They re-ran some footage from the show and an interview we did before the show.Now I have had a couple chances to see myself on T.V. before but they kept showing the same clip over and over and man....it is so true about the camera adding on ten pounds. But I wonder, do I look bigger maybe because my costume is HUGE? Or does a huge muppet next to me make me look huge? I would think the large muppet would make me look small...but I think it makes me look big. I dunno-all I know is it's a shocking experience to be just sitting at the computer and then to hear your own voice and then look up and see yourself twice the size you think you are on television. I need to have this costume redesigned, it does nothing for me.

I picked this picture because I think I look pissed off and that cracks me up because I smile through the ENTIRE show! So this pic makes me laugh.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Casey said...

In the words of Richard Simmons ... "It's not the clothes that make you look fat .... it's the FAT that makes you look fat!" I doubt it was as bad as you make it out to be. My Art pants had to be let out in the back bacause I could not button them with my fat ass. so there ya go!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Casey for the last time! theboys see your ass at the bar and they say "damn, baby got back!" But its a good back-not a fat back yo!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I think you're hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home