Wednesday, December 14, 2005

DVD's...


REBA Season 2 on DVD just came out this last Tuesday!!! It's very exciting for me. Christmas hints yo! Next hint....FRIENDS....The one with all ten seasons. I have to have this! Watching friends on DVD is like watching a really great movie. I know some of you are gonna bitch slap me for that but its true! I love the friends! but seriously....I wanna be skinny like the friends, why cant I be skinny like the friends!?!?!?! Someone get me this shit for christmas!

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger amanda said...

If I could, not only would I buy you all ten seasons of Friends, I'd buy it for myself. I want it SO BAD!!! I also really want season 1 of Project Runway, but I'm not sure it's out on DVD yet.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear that your tour is coming to Detroit? Did it already? I heard a peep about it on the radio- and was curious....
Am I ever going to see you again?
Boobs

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so I am not mentioned in any of your blogs and they are freaking hilarious. This is what I sound like most of the time in my journal that I carry around all the time and get made fun of for every day... anyways, I'm a little offended for that, but I just wanna say I am getting the FRIENDS 10 seasons and we can have dates to watch them together.... and I also am fat ... damn skinny monica grrr i wish she was still fat, it would make me feel skinnier. **joice**RED**

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Believe me, being skinny isn't fun. People accuse you of having eating disorders all the time. Screw them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home