Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Marcus...


Okay so this is Marcus. I'm not obsessed I swear! I was on the website because a co-worker said there was a group shot on there of us all. I'm not in it so I didnt post it...hahaha. But I did decide to post this one of Marcus that I found. Isn't he adorable? And I must clarify..in a past post I said "he was succseful" to which a friend replied "How is a bartender succesful?". Let me explain...

He owned and sold 3 bars in a town about an hour away from Portland,ME. He now works 2 nights a week at this bar "styxx" not because he needs the money but so he has something to do. He will be opening his own bar in Portland soon. See, succesful bartender. And anyway-even if he didnt have any of that some bartenders make more in a weekend than I make in two weeks. I give them major props! Well, I give the good one's props. Oooohh...like any of the bartenders at "Gold Star" in Chicago! I love that bar and the bartenders!

Ya'll got any favorite bars and/or bartenders out there?

8 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I must give mad props to Dawn at Mannequins in Pleasure Island at Disney. That woman loves her gay boys and makes some kick -ass drinks. I tip her big!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Casey said...

No, but I am totally coming to your place for hurricanes!!! I got totally drunk off of those one night ... it was $10 all you can drink hurricanes... a friend and I were racing to see who could finish their's first. NOT PRETTY! I'll ask around to see if anyone knows what's in those hand grenades!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

If you two wanna chat get a room.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

If you two wanna chat get a room.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love the waitresses at The Junction. I don't even have to order, they just bring my drink. They never charge me for everything I drink either, if they charge me at all. This kid is cute Dustin. Is he the same one you almost threw up on? Don't let something like a drunken night come between you.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Noland said...

my favorite bar is Roscoes in Chicago. This was the first year that i havent been in chicago to celebrate my birthday since i turned 18 i think. My favorite bartender is Johnnie, he is a bartender at TGIFridays here in New York, he wants to do me so he gives me free drinks and he is HOT as hell.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

My fav is Dave at Big Chicks in Chicago. But, I was thinking about it and I realized I don't think I have ever done it with a bartender. Weird, isn't it?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I know Dave! and I love Big Chicks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home