Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Gay Problem

I have this thing. See, I love butt's. To be more specific I love mens butt's. I like looking at them, I think I might check everyones ass out. I have this problem of being in a bar, out shopping or even just walking around downtown and touching an unsuspecting persons ass. I dont grab or pinch or anything, I just kind of walk by and my hand happens to brush their ass.

I was at a bar here in Chicago last night with my friend Jordan and we were just gab gabbin away and we were at a table and this tiny cute ass had been standing there for like 20 minutes....most distracting when I'm trying to hold a conversation. You know when you are having dinner or something and someones stands by your table and that ass is right at eye level? Well, it was and finally....I dropped my hand down and brushed it. Didnt go as smoothly as it usually does. He totally turned around and was like "Hey!".....ooops. It works better as a drive by. I was at a straight bar but this dude was gay...maybe he was standing there on purpose? He said "hey" and laughed and smiled. I know this is a problem but i really dont want a solution, I enjoy my ass touching issue. They usually never notice, I swear! Well, Unless I want them to notice.

Anyone else have a sick problem like me? come on....dont be shy.

9 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I am so creeped out by your right now. I love butts a whole lot, but I don't usually feel I have to touch them when I see them.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Charlie, Its not really a "touch". Like I said It's a "brush", and its very discreet-they almost never notice....I know, I'm weird. And Kate, no straight guy would kick my ass, there is never time. Last night was my first attack from a table. It's usually just a little brush as I pass by them or something-maybe I should delete the post-You guys are taking it way to seriously.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, you should be humiliated and delete the post. Shame on you!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I have a problem of always getting my ass touched. Maybe I hang around Dustin too much. J/k. No, I don't touch. But I will totally rub up on someone when you are trying to get through a crowded bar. I mean, there's no room, so, I might as well rub all on ya! Haha

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Divafina said...

You can aske anyone that ever toured with me, I have a problem with waving at kids anywhere! After being in costume for SO long, whenever I see a kid out I just happen to wave, I do it even when I'm in deep converstion with someone. I'll be anywhere, and if a little kid happens to stumble across my path I'll wave, and not like a normal human being, I wave like a fuckin' Muppet, like a Honker to be exact. I wave like I have no clue and could kidnap your kid. And the scary thing is, I HATE kids, I do. I blame The Street.
*Ps, touching asses is HOTT!*
-df

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I lick people when I walk by. I do it really discreet though. They normally don't notice.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Dustin, you have nothing to be ashamed of: I like the smell of leather so much that sometimes I have to touch my tongue to it. Seriously, I can't go in Wilson's Leater Goods. It's not like a fetish or anything - I just want to smell it so intensely that soemtimes my nose just doesn't cut it and I have to TASTE it so I can smell it better.
Thanks in advance to all who choose to remain my friends.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Amanda: If I knew this sooner, I would have taken you to the Eagle when you were here.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm going to kidnap you Amanda and take you to Wilson's Leather just so I can see this for myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home