Friday, December 16, 2005

in the middle of the night...


I know you all do it and I do it and we all do it. you have or do or will sit at your computer in the middle of the night wondering why you are sitting there when work is soon to come. The alarm is gonna go off and you HAVE to get up, yet your fingers keep double clicking and typing and getting annoyed and getting happy. The PC is bringing out your every emotion. The worst and the best of you and at the same time all you can think is....."i need to go to bed". And On that note, from Durham, NH-I'm off.

I know I'm not the only one....right?


5 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Casey said...

of course not. I do it all the time. I should be packing ... but it's now 1:54. AGH!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

fuckin A casey
F-ing pack already, i love you and have a safe flight!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Noland said...

6am here and not even signing off, i just came on and im EXHAUSTED.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I do it every night.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Me, too - I check my email about fourteen times between 11 PM and 1 AM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home