Thursday, December 22, 2005

My neck...


So I am back at my apartment for my break. I am subletting my room to a friend all year while I am on tour. This is awesome because I dont have to pay rent while i'm on the road. See now, my room is now her room. And she is using my bed so I am on the couch which is totally fine. But this morning I woke up with the hugest like, i dunno, "crick" in my neck and it's driving me crazy. She offered to alternate bed usage with me but i just feel bad cuz the girl is paying rent you know? Now, I sleep in contorted positions on buses and planes all the time but seriously my neck has never hurt like this yo! I think I may start alternating with her when I get back from Michigan.

This to shall pass right?

7 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

who do you live with? is she from saginaw?

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

2 girls from bay city and 1 from saginaw. you probably know tara bomba-you went to school with her yo.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

That is SO funny. Cuz she just myspace messaged me like one day ago. Tell her you know me. I haven't talked to her in years and we have been e-mailing the past week. neat!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You're so much nicer then me. I would have made her give up the bed.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I hear ya babe. I sleep on a freaking futon at home, which is not comfortable, as you well know. And, going back to being a muppet after 2 months ... I feel your pain - LITERALLY!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Nate threw his back out lifting luggage and making shirts and other assorted things, and sleeping on the floor really helped him... you should try it.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

he threw his back out making shirts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home