Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Simple Life


The Simple Life. Sometime over like a year ago my friend Niki bought me the DVD to "the simple life". I brought it out on tour with me after christmas because I realized I had never watched it in it's entirety. So I watched it last week. Um....and yesterday I bought "the Simple Life" season 2 on DVD. I know this isn't normal. But simple ridiculous phrases like "That's hot", "do you love it?", and "Love you bitch" make me giggle. And now they are working on doing another season of the show. However, now that Nicole and Paris hate eachother and stuff they are going to like split them up and make it a contest between the two or something. I dunno, they are rich and ridiculous but I can't get enough. I know this is wrong but I guess it's a guilty pleasure.

What's your guilty television pleasure?

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I LOVE THE SIMLPE LIFE!! Oh Dustin, you are the Nicole to my Paris! That's right, I'M PARIS! Anyway, I've got the 1st season of Desperate Housewives with me. Love that shit! And Grey's Anatomy comes out in Feb! WOO HOO!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i'm totally the Nicole, ecspecially in the first season when she tosses bleach on the pool table at the bar...I'm such a mess when I'm drunk sometimes.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Just so you know, I've been to that bar where she tossed bleach on the pool table. I know, you love me!
My guilty TV pleasure is Showdog Moms and Dads on Bravo. I love it so much!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

About the most selfish thing I've ever done is bought the Simple Life 2 DVD for my mom for her birthday because she hates that show and I knew she would give it to me after since I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home