Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Muzzy Van Hausimier


This is my cat! Muzzy...Muzzy Van Hausimier. I LOVE HIM! I have to leave Chicago to go back on tour tomorrow and I am most sad..... :-( But I had a great couple of weeks visting with family and friends and just chilling at my apartment. This 2 1/2 week break has been a luxury. I know, no sympathy for me...BACK TO WORK!!!

I want to give a major thanks to my house mates Niki, Kim and Tara for watching over Muzzy while I am gone and giving him lovin'. He is the best!

Kim say's he is "slow".....I think he is just observant...um...of the world around him-yeah-that's it.

8 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

This picture does not do Mr. Muzzy justice - he is beautiful, and now that I don't have to hear him crying in the morning to be let out (or in), I love him so much!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hahaha-funny you should mention his activity in the morning-since we have been in this apartment he has taken to either running and slamming himnself into the door to get out or swipping his paw under up the door to get in-i think he is mastering the use of the door handle.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I miss Muzzy. He's so cute.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Yeah-it was from a cell phone. Thanks Kate! that looks grrreat!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

not related, but sorry for not calling back last night Dustin. I stayed in. That is so lame that we didn't get to get wasted in Chicago together!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hey, remember when muzzy had ass-piss really bad and it would shoot all over his poop-corner like a fire hydrant? and before you had muzzy and it started raining and we went running down the street yelling "muzzy!" and tara was yelling whatever name she wanted to name the cat, and it was hilarious and brilliant... good times.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

oh, and that one time muzzy woke me up by farting in my face. ha! love it.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Joice, such a sweet offer. We can work out a contract later at work today.

And Paul...Tara wanted to name Muzzy "Lissy"..I cant believe I remember that, but yeah, Muzzy could be Lissy-Thank God for Carol Channing and her brilliant inspirational works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home