Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm going to hell...


"Quit it with the friggin' marco polo or I'm gonna come over there and rip your fat little heads off!!"

I love it! Thats what the drunk modeling agent lady says in "drop dead gorgeous" to the kids swimming in the pool. Hmmm...fat little heads...fat little heads of children. I'm sorry but there be some chubby chitluns out there and I am placing some blame on the mother. You know I saw a bit of Dr. Phil last week where this mother was embarrassed that her son was so fat she would bribe him to stay at home so she didnt have to be seen with him....she bribed him with FOOD!! Well, I took a trip to the mall last week in my hometown and there were some fat kids just walkin' around. I know I'm being a jerk but it's fun to look at them and make up your own dialogue for them. Kind of like you do with pets..."Oh well Oscar say's-what kinda dog do you think I am?" You see what I mean? you do it with kids "Oh well...I wonder if mamma is gonna eat the rest of that taco"...I'm horrible. Somebody help these kids so I cant make fun of them anymore.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

What do you make fun of that you know you shouldn't?

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I swear someone I know has that shirt! Anyway, I make fun of everyone. People watching is one of my favorite pasttimes. I could just sit and watch people pass by and say mean things about them all day! And being in a foriegn country ... FIELD DAY!!!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make fun of people who have "pig" noses... and fat people who wear clothes that are too small

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I make fun of straight people.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Big girls in little clothes at the bar. There was a girl we called Big Mamma at the Junction. She would wear pleather miniskirts with fishnets and tiny tops. One day, she had her legs open when she was sitting and Lisa tried to make me look. Nasty. This girl needed a makeover in a bad way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home