Friday, April 28, 2006

Sesame Street Live in Chicago...



Hey Everyone!
Okay so I'm not exactly playing IN Chicago. But I'm playing in Rosemont and the blue line goes right out to the theatre so it's close enough! Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Coloring Book will open Wednesday May 3rd at the Rosemont Theatre in Rosemont, IL at 5400 North River Road...you can purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com

As most of you know I alternate between the live performer role (Professor Art) and Oscar the Grouch. If you wanna catch me, come see me as Art. The following is the schedule of what I will be playing when:

Wednesday May 3rd 7:00p.m.- Oscar the Grouch
(PBS buy out-close to general public)

Thursday May 4th 10:30a.m.- Professor Art, 7:00p.m. Oscar The Grouch

Friday May 5th 10:30a.m.- Professor Art, 7:00p.m. Oscar The Grouch

Saturday May6th 10:30a.m.-Professor Art, 2:00 Oscar the Grouch and 5:30 Professor Art

Sunday May 7th 1:00p.m. Oscar the Grouch, 4:30 (Closing) Professor Art


If you see Art and Elmo on television in Chicago it's NOT me...I was handed both publicity assignments and finagled my way out of them as the other guy that plays Art owed me a couple favors and I wanna spend as much time at my apartment and with my friends as I possibly can! Hope to see some of you at the show or out and about! Call or e-mail me if you have any questions.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Dustin, that picture of you in the tie is HOT! Grrr.

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was there with you...Miss you baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home