Friday, April 28, 2006

Starbucks


starbucks....I love starbucks. I know its bad, I'm like giving into the machine of coffee places. Last year I visited the very first starbucks EVER in Seattle and at the time I was like "eh...okay....is it lunch time yet?". But if it were now that I visited that first starbucks ever it would make my day so great and I would want a picture of me there. I have talked before of how being on t he road it is always nice, even though I dont neccessarily agree with the ,corporate world, but its always nice to have familiar "things and places" around me....starbucks is no exception. Almost anywhere (except Canada) I can go in and get a venti regular coffee for under $2. it has been my breakfast on many occassions and keeps me fueld easily until noon. Also an iced regular coffee is very nice and a Venti is never above $3. I'm an easy drink kinda guy ordering an occassional mocha when I feel saucy or a pumpkin latte around halloween but for the most part I stick with just plain old COFFEE....sometimes black, sometimes sweet and creamy...either way, starbucks has yet to let me down.

The one downer....when you say "I would like a large..." instead of a "venti" and the snooty cashier says "you mean a VENTI???"........"um.....sure....YES....Yes a VENTI......bitch"

Why this post? There is a Starbucks INSIDE our hotel this week. this happens from time to time and I have spent most of the week there. Coffee is good....

Whats one of your favorite corporate america places?? (you know you have one)

5 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Krispy Kreme. If only there was one closer.

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.. I am quite partial to Olive Garden...
NOTTTTTTTTT!!!
I LOVE Starbucks. But.. the funny thing is that when I came to Ann Arbor to visit Erik.. I made him take me EVERY TIME. Now, that I live here, I think that I have been there twice.
LOL
Boobs

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I still love Bennigan's. True story.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Hey! I do have a picture from that Starbucks that we visited!!! I don't have a copy though. I should ask Casey for it.....Remember, I even bought a bear from there. I was so excited!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hey! You know I love me some Starbucks, and HOLLA! - There is one in the hotel THIS WEEK TOO! Iced Mocha BABY!!

Yah for visiting the 1st Starbucks. I believe those pics are on my old "real film" camera. I'll have to find those!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home