Sunday, April 30, 2006

That Girl....

Have you ever been THAT girl at a party? You know, the drunk mess that nobody knows. It can go one of two ways....1) the drunk girl nobody knows and hopes they never see again or 2) the drunk girl that everyone wants to get drunk with again.

My friend Jordan came to see me last night in Merrillville, IN and we had a party for a girl in the company that is leaving. Jordan got WASTED.....it was precious. She was THAT girl, even better is that she was that girl #2 and the next day all my friends were like...."that girl was so much fun". I wont get into details cuz she ask me not to and....I'm a good friend, right? But the one thing i will share is this picture. So....It's like May 1st. Pools are NOT open right now. Some wise person in my company dared Jordan to run across a covered pool-the hotel pool that is. While this is dangerous and could get me fired.....Jordan accepted the dare head on. Atta girl.... she made it halfway across and then fell in the huge puddle in the middle. once again....atta girl...

have you ever been THAT girl??

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I have only heard stories about Jordan, but from what I hear, this girl is just a good time waiting to happen!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I've been that girl once or twice, but I'm more famous for being the first person to pass out at a party. People used to get upset with me, and do mean things like steal my socks. Now they know better, and make a little palette for me on the floor behind a big piece of furniture, so no one will bother me.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

i've been that boy.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toes... you ARE that boy.
Love you both.
Boobs.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

are you going to be THAT girl who doesn't hang out with me while you are in Chicago?

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

I've been that boy standing next to that girl trying to get her to shut up. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home