Monday, June 05, 2006

arena people


The Stanley Cup. Now, I dont know anything about this cup so if I say something wrong dont hold it against me.

The venue we just left in Raleigh, NC was a nightmare. The nature of our show makes it so that everyone is kind of half dressed all the time backstage. For that reason, people that work for the building cant just chill backstage or wonder around. Thats how it is supposed to be anyway. I guess the Stanley Cup is taking place at the venue we just left. This meant there were just random people all over and up in our space. It was annoying, guys just coming into our dressing rooms trying to hook this or that up. Video camera's everywhere getting ready and thats just a big huge sesame street no no. I was walking from one side of backstage to the other and I saw these guys with two huge video cameras and then I looked and there was rosita and baby bears head (just the heads) sitting on a table. See, camera's are a no no because imagine if your child saw a pic of just these muppets heads or better yet, big bird hanging from the rafters....it would ruin them. Needless to say, my boss's were kind of a mess running in all durections trying to maintain a safe atmosphere for the performers. it was crazy!

We just got into Bridgeport, CT. Let the last week begin!

What is this Stanley Cup anyway? I know it has to do with hockey and stuff but can someone elaborate for me?

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Casey said...

It's like the Superbowl of hockey.

Yah to your last week, lucky bitch!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

It's like the tony awards of Hockey. . .only ALOT straighter! And not as catty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home