Friday, June 16, 2006

bitty life


I got a chance to go see "bitty bears matinee" today and it was wonderful. Lisa Mach who was the original bear when i started was in the role of bear this morning and she was delightful. It's amazing to go back and see a show and see how much its grown. Lisa had me almost peeing my pants with some of the stuff she was doing. I will say once again, this is the little show that could. I think it is such a wonderful piece of childrens theatre and I was so happy to get to see it today.

This is a picture of me with Lisa as the bear, kelly as the kitty and Evan who I believe is my 2nd or 3rd replacement. they were all excellent.

Afterwards I went to lunch with the director Shelley Crosby and we had a nice time catching up. She is a wonderful lady who has always been so kind and wonderful to me and it was nice to get some time to catch up with her.

life is strange right now. Either my cosmic stars are NOT alligned OR I'm paying some dues on some really bad karma. Either way, this to shall pass and material shit is exactly that....material shit. I have my health, a healthy cat and I go to a new city in 4 days....life is good yet frustrating. I'm not complaining, simply sharing my observation.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Aww, babe, what's wrong? I'm only a phone call away if you want to talk!

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats going on boo? New city? Are you going to NY already? Sounds like things are hectic right now... but I would love to hear from you when you get time!
Love and miss you much!!
-boobs

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger elysiasegal said...

Hi Dustin --
this may be kind of weird but I was researching "Bitty Bear's Matinee" like a good little actor and your blog came up. I have an audition for Bitty Bear's replacement next week and I was wondering if you could give me any insight into the job/audition/anything I should know or do. I am seeing the show tomorrow morning, but it's always good to hear firsthand from someone who was in the show!

Thanks!
elysia
elysiasegal@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home