Thursday, June 08, 2006

End of the year party...


Last night was the end of the year party. We were supposed to have it on the beach but that didnt happen cuz it was raining ALL day long here. So instead it was at the hotel in like this small T.V. room. The hot dogs and hamburgers were made on George Formans and Jello shots were had by all. Antwaun got up and said some kind words about everyone and then the front desk shut us down by 10:00 cuz we were to loud. I walked out with half a case of Budweiser and called it a night. So it was pretty fun, the only problem was that "so you think you can dance" was on T.V. I am a singer/actor who works with ALL DANCERS! So, as you can imagine-it turned into more of a "so you think you can dance" get together. It seemed fun was had by all though and it was a short night. 4 MORE DAYS TO GO!

I would have had a pic to post from the party but Joice kind of deleted them all on acident. So T.V. show logo it is...its okay....that was pretty much the whole night.

Anyone watch "so you think you can dance?"

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I watched a few minutes of it, but it makes me sad because even the really bad dancers are better then me.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I do. I'm kinda addicted. Great, another TV show that I am addicted to! AGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home