Thursday, June 15, 2006

My body hurts...and it feels so good.




last night was the night and it was well worth the wait and the $200 ticket. Madonna was fucking AMAZING!!! I started the day by putting in her new album "confessions" and blaring it while I just tooled around the apartment and then Erika rolled in from Ohio, we got pretty....got to the concer, got a titch boozey but not much...just a couple cocktails and then we dance our ass's off for 2 straight hours.

Most Favorite part was during the song "I love New York" when the lyrics are usually

"If you dont like my attitude, then you can F off! Just go to Texas, isnt that where they golf?"

but last night they were...

"if you dont like my attitude, then you can fuck off! Just go to Texas-AND YOU CAN SUCK GEORGE BUSH'S COCK!"

Least favorite part was that I knew "erotica" was in the show so I was really excited but she wove it in with a song that she hasnt released on any album and she only did the chorus to "erotica" and the rest was a different song. Dissapointed? Yes. But still happy to even get the chorus of it-I love that diddy!

She has this dancer I am totally lusty lusting after. he was on her re-invention tour, in the "hung up" video and in the "sorry" video and he is on the "confessions tour". he is in the picture to the right...he is one sexy mother fucker. He dances like no other and makes these faces when he's dancing that simply put take my head to a dirty place. Please keep doing what you are doinhg sexy man that I dont know what your name is. YUM.

So I danced and screamed for like 2 hours last night. My body hurts but it was awesome! And I could scream all I wanted to cuz I didnt have to worry about losing my voice!! that was awesome.

Are you a screamer at concerts or do you stand back and observe the madness?

4 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dancers name is Cloud. And the song you were reffering to was actually the original version of Erotica.
Glad you liked the show, handsome.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

there is no way that was the "original version"...i would like to think that erika and/or myself would have known if thats what that was....and there is another song listed right after erotica on the set list my beautiful brown friend.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me honey, as someone who has Madonna plastered all over his bathroom. The song was the original Erotica. I have a bad demo copy of it somewhere. So you and Erika can bite me. (and you know exactly where);)

It was actually called " You thrill Me" then changed to "erotica"

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

I've only been to one concet, and I was a screamer then, so maybe I still am? hmmm. . . .someone needs to help me find out. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home