Thursday, June 08, 2006

WEEDS on showtime



I just finished watching 2 episodes of the showtime series "weeds". It was my first time watching this show. I have been wanting to see it since it came out but every hotel i'm in usually has HBO and rarely carries showtime.

First off, I am now and always have been a huge fan of Mary-Louise Parker...I kinda just think she's brilliant. She heads the ensemble. have you seen it? She is amazing and everyone else in it is just as genius. I also thouroughly enjoyed Elizabeth Perkins and Tonye Patano.

Mary Louise Parkers character is Nancy Botwin and she is the mother of 2. A high school student and I would guess a kid in elementary school. She sells pot to make ends meet and its crazy! I suck at doing summary's or plot reviews but,seriously,I think it is excellent. The writing and the casting, everything about it was great. If you get a chance check it out sometime you should do so. I was lucky, they showed 2 in a row.

Have you ever seen it?

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I loved that you said everyone else was genius. I guess you took my advise last night.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love MLP, and I haven't even seen Weeds, although my neighbors love it and sing the theme song constantly. Angels in America is a masterpiece.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I love the theme song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home