Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Confessions on a dance floor


I just want to make sure everyone knows that Madonna's new album "confessions on a dance floor" comes out November 15th. The new single "hung up" is currently being played on radio and is excellent. You should call and request! Who does that anymore though? Anyway-she samples an ABBA tune in it and its good beats with catchy lyrics. And just brilliant, as we have come to expect from Madge. Not to mention she looks hot in her liatard (is that how you spell that?) on the cover. My friend Erika and I have a count down going until the album is released. 20 more days! She is perhaps one of the biggest Madonna's fans I have met and I love it. We are on tour together and in anticipation of the new album we slated November 15th Madonna Day, everyday until then there is a song of the day. Yesterday was "keep it together" from the "Like a prayer" album and today is "Hanky Panky" from "breathless". Feel free to sing the song whenever and where ever you please today. I find it nice to get a sing along going in line at the grocery store. Give it a shot! 20 days to go!

Check out the new single "HUNG UP" at www.madonna.com

5 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

no comment.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

If you had no comment why did you click the comment button?

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Casey said...

actually, it is leotard. And there is a spell check button too, ya know. I am kinda excited about this CD. I have heard lots of good things about it, so I will have to get it, or at least burn it from someone! :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

spell check doesnt work on my roomies computer smart ass because of a fire wall

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Nothing like a good spanky, I say. Can you text message me every day with what the Madonna song of the day is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home