Monday, October 24, 2005

Desperate VS. Grey's



Okay all I have to say is last week "GA" kicked "DH's" ass and that was really dissapointing, yet, exciting to me at the same time. I have been saying that by the time GA comes on I am to tired to really focus my attention on it. But it last week it was awesome. Fortunatley this week DH and GA were of equal verve. At least I thought. Lynnette and Bree had their own special moments which always makes my night. And then GA just keeps getting better and better. I hope they keep it up! Who is everyone's Favorite Desperate Housewives character and why? I'm seriously really interested. Mine is Lynette, simply put, her shit is bananas!

4 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love Lynette, too, although Gaby is starting to grow on me. Lynette's escapade at the bar was priceless! I think Susan is a dud.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

the only thing that makes susan interesting is the characters she is involved with. And my ongoing question is, why is her nose always red????

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I also have fallen madly in love with GA. It's a great ending to Sunday nights on ABC. As for the Housewives ... I love Bree. She's crazy. She's a total bitch. She's got great skin. What's better than that?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

OMG! Kate, George is my boyfriend. I see him and my heart melts. that is EXACTLY the kind of guy I want. As for Dr. Sheperd....thats JUST IT-we dont know if he showed up at the bar or not! They left us hangin'! Good work GA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home