Tuesday, October 25, 2005

H20 overflow




so last night I had some people over to my room and we played drinking games and listen to some music and danced and made fools of ourselves. Everyone left around 2:00a.m. and I went to bed around 2:30. Well, I had drank a lot of beer so I woke up around 4:00a.m. to pee. Um....I flushed the toilet and it overflowed. Overflowed so much that water went OUT of the bathroom and into the room. In an effort not to wake my roomie I went to the front desk and asked for a plunger...um....can you believe that at 4:oo in the morning there is NO plunger avaliable because it's "Locked up" with housekeeping stuff? It is now 1:00 in the afternoon and I just fixed the toilet at NOON!!! All is well now.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

ewww...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Was there anything floating in the toilet? Cause that would make the story even better. ;)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

no, i was just flushing a cigarette butt. Thank the gods for that one honey's!

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a little less rasin bran in your diet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home