Saturday, October 15, 2005

LEAVING FLORIDA!!!!

I am ever so pleased to announce that as of Monday morning i will be departing from this place known to everyone else in world as Florida. I myself refer to it, still, as my very own personal hell. One should be so lucky. I have spent 5 weeks here and I cant wait for Monday morning! During this time I have been eatin alive by bugs and have almost sweat to my death in every venue we have played in. On the up side, um...., lets see....well, I DID enjoy Fort Lauderdale...kinda. My last day here will be a pleasent one. We have two shows tomorrow and for the first one I will be playing Professor Art and for the second one I get to "sit out". Yes! A "sit out" is exactly what it sound like, every cast memeber gets one, you get to "sit out" and your understudy goes in for you. You get to watch all of your co-workers hard at work while you sit in the front row with a fun little Elmo spinny flahlighty thing and eat popcorn, then at intermission you come back and look at everyone sweating and tell them the show looks fabulous! It's good times, last year I had mine in Vegas. Hey! What do you know!?! Also one of my least favorite places! Am I sensing a pattern? Hope everyone is well! Only a few more southern states left for me and just about the time I get up north Fall will be over and we will be onto winter....ah well.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, I am sorry to hear that Florida was hell. But hey, didn't ya have fun in ORLANDO??? Hmmm. Guess you forgot all about that. :( Anyway, hope the rest of the US isn't that dreadful! And still waiting to see you in Lafayette ... which is not hell, but just down the street from it! Love you!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger amanda said...

You know, I've never really been to Florida, just a quick airport stop on my way to the Bahamas (I know, I'm priveleged, leave me alone)... Dusty, after reading your blog, I have no desire to go there! Yay!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Casey, I LOVED Orlando-but only because you were there. Seriously! I would have hated it had you not been there and I wouldnt have went tro disney either, and I wouldnt have felt bad about it because the only way i was gonna have fun there was with you. So...no, i did not like Orlando, however, I love me some Orlando with Casey daigle in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home