Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cousin's


So...I'm in Charlotte, NC. My cousin Chad lives just across the way in South Carlolina. This picture to the right is not a picture of me and Chad. But it is in fact a picture of two cousins, i found it on the net. I dont have one of me and Chad so i just found this one-just use your imagination! Anyway, I had the privilage of going to his home last night and visiting with My Aunt Char and Uncle Rodger who are visiting Chad and his fiance Lori. They just got engaged-Congrats! He has a wonderful house and I had a great time. They let me do my laundry and in turn I made dinner.I Also got to meet his dog Rigley who was a handful but a great dog. The only sad part of this visit was that I got to see Chad for maybe 15 minutes. He is extremly busy this week with work and got home at 11. I went to bed shortly after and when i got up this morning he had already returned to work. Never the less, it was great to see him no matter how brief it was. I look forward to seeing Him and Lori and the rest of my family at Christmas!

8 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Of course that is not you and your cousin. They are wearing Nascar t-shirts. That's more like MY family! :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Actually Chad, my aunt and uncle and lori had just gone to Nascar the week before.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Did you get my card, cousin-lover?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

dont you love any of your cousins amanda? I'm extremly fond of all of my cousins on my mothers side of the family. I even have a favorite-but thats between me and the favorite ;-)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

i saw your aunt selma the other night. what a dish!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorie Cousins?

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Paul...shut your face. :-)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

what? i really did! i'm not shutting a thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home