Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ZAXBY'S!


Has anyone out there ever heard of "Zaxby's". I'm sure you can guess by the chicken in the pictiure thats its a chicken place. Beyond that, it's just plain wonderful! I only went once and had a grilled chicken salad with house low fat vinegarete. It was THE BEST grilled chicken salad I have ever had with THE BESt dressing-and low fat at that! And only $5, with garlic toast! We pulled into the parking lot to turn around (this was last week in Florida) and we were looking for food. It didnt look like a fast food place so we were about to pass it when we saw the had a drive through. We decided to go inside and it was the most friendly and clean atmosphere i have ever expereinced as far as fast food is concerned. Eat there if one should ever cross your path!

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Casey said...

So, where is this chicken place? where in FL? I might have to stop one time. So, were you in Tallahassee this past week? cause I totally could have stopped on my way to Orlando! If only I would have known! :(

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Zaxby's IS in Tallahassee actually, and we were there!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Casey said...

If I would have been paying attention, I totally could have stopped on my way to Orlando, and I would have totally driven there on my way back. Damn it damn it damn it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home