Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Amityville Horror

Have you seen either of the movies? Well, I have seen both the original and the remake of this movie. Before I saw either I read the book a very long time ago. So recently, i read it again. I had completly forgotten how freaking scary the book is compared to movie #1 or movie #2. This shit is scary! They dont cover half of it in the movies that were made. It's so weird because when you read about stuff like this you sort of have that fear of "this could happen to me at any given moment". And it's true! It could! I guess thats what makes it so scary. It's a good read. Everything documented in the book is based on fact unlike the hollywoodized movie versions. I lent it to my friend Emily on tour and she is almost done with it like 2 days later-she's is kinda freaked out too. It's cool. Read it if you have some time.

By the way-the remake of the movie was actually way better than the original.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I saw the remake. That guys was so hot walking around in his pajama pants. I don't care if he'd wanna kill me. :)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Ooh, yeah, I read this a long time ago and remember being super scurred...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home