Thursday, November 03, 2005

Rebecca Shubart and me...



So this year for halloween i decided to dress up as none other than the fabulous Rebecca Shubart. Now for those of you that do not know Miss Shubart I know you are saying "Who is this lady?". This woman is my performance director for "Elmo's coloring book". She is kinda fierce. Others of you might be saying now, "what is a performance director?". they are a combination of the stage manager, director, choreographer and dance captain. She is also in charge of every single publicity assignment in EVERY city we go to. Rebecca is really wonderful at her job and i feel very lucky to have a performance director that can work it out the way she does. She balances everything with equal verve and i respect her like no other. So i decided to be her. I also threw the halloween party along with my company manager Morgan Dentch (you will see her pictured below-she is the can can girl in the green dress). Morgan and I threw a hell of a bash. there was a talent context, costume contest and even a pumpkin carving contest. And the prtizes were awesome! Me and two other girls put together a talent and took first place-just to mention that. The other two were dressed as our other two bosses and we did a little somethin to the tune of "9 to 5". So, Rebecca is dressed up for halloween in these pictures but if you saw me in my costume next to her at work I had it going on as Rebecca. Even she would agree. take a look at the pictures below and these of rebecca and myself-that was my halloween this year! Tell me please....what were you for halloween and what did you do? Hope everyone is well!

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, I did the whole harem girl thing in Orlando. But as for Halloween in Louisiana - blah. I was going to be this goth kid, but the make-up was funky ... so I pulled out some shit out of all the boxes of clothes I have and I was a cowboy ... which isn't much of a costume here in Louisiana. Oh well! Next year, I'll do something fabulous.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I tried to go as Bree from Desperate Housewives, but no one got it - I was asked if I was Karen from Will and Grace. Must have been the fuzzy collar.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hmmmmm, i would really REALLY like to see pics of you as Bree-and so would my friend Casey, she's his favorite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home