Saturday, November 05, 2005

Blue Bell...


Everyone has had some sort of Blue Bell ice cream right? Well, the thing that cracks me up is that up until now I have never noticed these insane covers they have for the snack boxes. This one for example, this little kid is dressed up like an indian (whats that ?) and he has not one, not two, not three but four- count them FOUR popscicles in his hands. Is this suggesting that this child is going to eat all four poscicles all at once...without them melting? I dont get it. there are many boxes like this and anyone pictured in them has several of the chosen snack in their tiny hands be it ice cream sandwich, popscicle, push up, or whatever tasty treat you can think of. This is crazy. One at a time or at least share!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Blue Bell is the new advocate for fat kids. Oh, and the commercial used to be this cow that went around singing. It was great. Call me and I'll sing the commercial for you!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I love blue balls ice cream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home