Friday, November 04, 2005

My T. R.


So...many of you have asked me. Dustin how do you stay single on the road? dont you get lonely? dont you need to get some now and then? Dont you miss having a lover? Blah blah blah. Well, I guess I can tell everyone now. This is my boyfriend T. R. Knight. You may recognize him from ABC's hit sunday night Tv show Grey's Anatomy as Dr. George O'malley. This is why we work so well together, I am off touring the country making kids happy and he is busy not only being an actor but an amazing doctor whose surgical career is soaring. We make it work through the phone mostly but he flies out to see me when he can. And i get to see him every sunday night on TV. So no worries friends-i have a guy, i am all set. I also take comfort in the fact that if i ever have a hole in my heart he can plug it up with his finger. Not to mention the surgical work he can do in an elevator-you should see what else he can do in an elevator! Love this man!

5 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I wonder what else he can plug up with his finger??? Hmmmm.

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious?

- Jo

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

am i serious?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger amanda said...

That's so funny! MY boyfriend is Patrick Dempsey! We should totally go on a double date sometime!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

no amanda-your boyfriend is Nate, everyone knows that! hello? i hate it when people dont take me sriously!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home