Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Heathers...


HEATHERS. I have always loved this movie. Last night I was sitting in my Hotel room and due to the rain I was very much confined to it for the evening. Showtime was my savior last night. First with "My Best Friends Wedding" and next with "Mean Girls"...who could ask for more on a rainy night? Well, a horror movie or some movie where a friend gets deathly ill and dies or something would have been nice but I let these female comedies be my guide. Just when i was getting snuggly for bed "Heathers" came on, right after "Mean Girls"! Well, I had "Heathers" on video since I was a kid but it was taped off of like USA so all of the naughty things were muted out. This made it like a bran new movie for me last night!
My favorite surprise was when Heather C. said: "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw..."
Who knew?

other favorites that weren't as nasty are....

Heather C.: Heather, did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?

Ram: Pudwapper !
I myself use the term "pud" often, coined by my friend Kelly View back in Saginaw in the "Good ole days" but never once had i heard "Pudwapper" this ones a keeper!

Veronica:Got what I wanted? It is one thing to want somebody out of your life, it is another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer

Tracy (stoner in Pauline's class):I heard it was really gnarly. She sucked down a bowl of multi- purpose deodorising disinfectant, and then smash!

There are much more exciting quotes but I have to admit this was a few beers and 2 movie later. As much as I wanted to stay up and enjoy the UNmuted version of this classic...I fell asleep :-(

Whats your favorite line from the Heathers?

6 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Umm, does it make me a bad person that I have never seen this movie?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

yes, only because YOU of ALL people would LOVE IT! You are like all Heathers thrown into one. WATCH IT!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Check this out. I can't pick just one:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097493/quotes

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Casey, I've never seen it either. Tragic. When we finally meet (all things with Dustin come full circle eventually!), we'll have to watch it together.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Amanda .. you're on!

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I take you to a Remington party and this is how you pay me back? In puke?
... "Lick it up baby... lick it up."
I bought the DVD and it makes me soooooo freaking happy.
No longer living in the Nasty.. Drop me a line sometime.
and... I can't believe you spelled my name wrong after all these years... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home