Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving...


My Thanksgiving this year was spent in Columbus, OH with the cast and crew of "sesame Street Live-Elmo's Coloring Book". We had a feast at the River Club (some swanky country club sorta thing). The spread was amazing-they even had corn dogs! But....no actual corn. The absence of corn seriously saddened me. I got all of the traditional food loaded on my plate and there was an empty space. After going around all 7 of the buffet tables again I realized the missing item was indeed corn. Didn't the pilgrims and indians start out with some maze? Whatev.

Next we all went and saw RENT. I set my expectations pretty low for it so I was pleased. Jesse L. Martin stole my heart and I was very impressed with Rosario Dawson. I didnt think the cinematography had much to offer...it seemed...flat. I could say more but go see and let me know what you think.

Then I came back to the hotel to await the arrival of my long time friend Jordan Doss. She caqme in around 11:00p.m. I made her a vegetarian feast and then we happily consumed some wine and beer. I have two roomates this week so Jordan and I went and sat in her car for a while so we didnt wake them. We got hassled by the Columbus cops....it was funny. Thank goodness it was funny and not something else.

How was your Thanksgiving? What did you do for the day?

7 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Ate too much, went visit the lesbians, and then went hang with the gays - where I drank an entire bottle of Riesling by myself! Aren't ya proud?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Saw a commercial for SSL in Detroit!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I ate dinner with lesbo's too! I never knew corn was a Thanksgiving staple. Is it?

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

CHARLIE! Indians? Pilgrims? MAZE!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed seeing you!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

when do i not want a recipe?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Actually, Dustin, it's maIze. And, I don't think I've ever had corn at Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home