Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coffee and smokes..


One of the things I love about having an apartment is that time i get in the morning with my coffee and smokes. I love my coffee. I hate smoking but unfortunatly it has got me again. Soon to try and quit AGAIN. Anyway, my house mate Tara has this problem with making the coffee REALLY strong. Now, I love a good strong cup of coffee. But seriously, the consistancy of it is all like thick and it's greasy on top and stuff. Ew. Even if you add cream then its just like dark sludgy nastiness. She can't really enjoy that can she? Well, she just left for work and I dumped her pot and made my own. It's delicious, still strong but strongly delicious with a hint of international delight french vanilla cream. And now I sit....smoke in hand sipping coffee. Life is nice.

What's everyone's morning "must have"?

6 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I applaud you! friendly coffe shack down the road-good girl.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting a Bl**job is always nice... Just kidding COFFEE or tea in a pinch.. and Sunday must have a newspaper

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I need a diet coke every morning.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I can't stand coffee, but my first ciggie of the day is always the best.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, here in Rotterdam, it's down to the breakfast buffet for one of these AMAZING croissants! Oh, and the "tropical" juice - it's like orange and pineapple. YUM! But usually, it's coffee!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love cereal - I can't help it. I have a bowl of cereal every weekday morning and most weekends, too. I don't drink coffee every morning, but I can tell a difference when I have a cup - I talk a LOT in class!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home