Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HAIR!


I haven't had my hair cut since I started tour. First reason being that I have a personal stylist and my budget just doesnt allow me to have her travel with me. I'll give her some props-Miss Tara Bomba if you must know. Those of you that are lucky enough to be in Chicago contact me and I'll give you her info-she gives a hell of a cut, and she's a wonderful lady as well.The second reason being that I am growing out my hair. Today I had enough and was finally gonna just chop it all off and go back to the same old hair I have had for the last 10 years of my life-which looks good, but is just old hat. Hahaha....hat.

So I went to the local mall here in Virginia and put my name in at Haircut Plus because that place is $4 cheaper than Regis and I'm just cheap. The lady said "sit down, ill be back in a few, there are some books with styles there-take a look". Well, I knew exactly what I wanted:

"clippers on the side starting with a three blending up and just short enough but long enough so that I still have some hair to style on the top-and make it choppy". same old thing.

Reluctantly and with lack of anything better to do I picked up a book of hairstyles. Then I saw it, this guy with EXACTLY the long hair style I have been trying to achieve. I showed it to her and explained my story. She said my hair is almost there and I shouldnt go short again and just give it a few more months. Then gave me some styling tips for the long hair which I desperatly need since Tara is in Chicago and I am wherever I happen to be. So....my hair is trimmed and is looking closer to what I want. I hope I dont forget everything that lady told me to do. I need Tara Bomba!!!!!

Am I the only one with such hair dilema?

5 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger amanda said...

My hair is horrible right now. I don't have a stylist, nor can I afford one. My last cut was stacked in back, but I got that cut in JUNE, so now it's all nasty gwon out and long in front and only medium in back, but still not long enough to put in an acceptable ponytail. But I don't really want to cut it, and can't afford hair maintenance. I am so with you.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, I had my hair cut by my friend Dane, who owns his own Aveda salon. It was cute when he styled it ... and a mess when I did. So, my brother went got his hair cut, so I went to get mine a little shorter so it would be a bit easier to work with. Bitch massacred my hair. But, it will grow out and be cute.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Who is that a pic of?

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you pain, so here was my solution... http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100779&navAction=jump&navCount=1&skuid=sku363490&id=prod363489

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh, I wanna see a picture of the cute hair. Make someone take your pic and wither post it on here, or have someone send it to my phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home