Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

I was simply looking for a New Year's Eve pic online to post and this one caught my eye.
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Whats everyone up to tonight?
I will be at one of the following functions:
1) Nate and Jason's dinner party
2) Omar and Patrick's "martini tasting" party (martini tasting, seriously?)
3) Wharehouse party
4) Party at my friend karen's in the burbs-I think not
or
5) California Clippers Bar with my roomie's
last and not least
6) Cuddled up with my cat (Muzzy) at my apartment watching the ball drop.
I think I shall...um....exercise my options.
HAVE FUN WHATEVER YOU DO!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I hope you spent time with Muzzy. I spent the night making drinks for other people. I didn't even make good tips. Bastards.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

oh gosh-I didnt stay home with Muzzy and now ya'll have me feelin bad for it.

Scott, where were you bartending at buddy?

But Kate they wanted everyone to bring like their fixings for their fav martini and then we were gonna try them all, pick the best one, and make a big batch of that one-I just dont like that idea. But I do love martini's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home