Friday, December 30, 2005

showering.


Both of my house mates have left for work. And the girl that is subletting my room, Kim, is the only other person here, as well as myself. I have been sleeping on the couch.
I swear right now that Miss Kim is taking a shower with the bathroom door COMPLETLY open.

Um....we have a clear shower curtain. We have been having some problems with the bathroom door but nothing major, i mean, you can still shut it. But She opted not too. um, lucky me?

should I just walk in and start brushing my teeth?

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

wasted? what?

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Her female business that she was displaying for you, dude! It was wasted on your gayness!
Did you ever see me in the shower?

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

wasted isn't spelled waisted? I wish i were smarter.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't brush your teeth, take a crap or flush the toilet, that will teach her a lesson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home