Sunday, January 01, 2006

the new year...


So here we are...2006. The things that this boy will do this year. I will finish out my contract with Sesame Street Live, I will begin school again in the fall, I will move from wonderful Chicago to New York City and....I will turn 25. At least, those are the things I can actually see right now, but as we all know life is one big freaking surprise after another-so here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful 2006!!!

What did everyone do last night? I went to my friend Jordan's friends party-Nate, Jason, and Pamela's house. It was a good time. Good peeps and good conversation. Jordan gave me a big smooch at midnight and then Nate and I had a very friendly New Year's Eve kiss. This guy is a sweetheart, he gave me his number last night. I think we are gonna try and hang tonight.

So I met Jordan at her work at like 8:30 and I was a little toasted already. We proceeded to the party and I drank some more. Then I ate a whole bunch of guacamole....like a lot of it yo! See, one of the host of the party made a batch and then a guest made a batch-there was a lot of guacamole going on...and it still is....on my shirt. Then I got a little to intoxicated to hold an entire conversation so I wondered around the party aimless for a while. Then I got really warm and started to sweat so I ...went outside. Then I went back in and that was my night! Oh yeah, Jordan and I also got a flat on the way home and she doesnt have a spare-that was a bitch. we pulled over and I hailed a cab and that was that. They say your new years eve is sometimes a sign of what the new year has in store for you. there may have been a storm but Jordan and I weathered it....I welcome 2006!

Tell me , tell me-what did everyone do last night?

6 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I had a delicious time at my friends Kris and Peter's house in Oklahoma City, our 4th New Year's in a row together!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

awwww-how nice manders.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I went out in Groningen. The cast went out to ring in the new year in the city center, then we all went out to some bar and drank the night away and made out with each other. And I have spent the first day of 2006 in my pajamas and ate lots of pizza! WOO HOO! Yeah to 2006

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Noland said...

I went to the Chelsea Brewery @ chelsea piers. it was 100 dollars all you can drink and a buffet of AMAZING food. I had more than my 100 worth of liquor then we went to midtown where i met up with the boy when he got out of work.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I worked some lame ass event at the Temple. It sucked.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I got drunk at a small get together and was made a total fool of and got to watch some guy get kicked out of his new apartment because of how he freaked out on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home