Saturday, February 25, 2006

Julie VS. Julie


Okay so I know that one is actually "down town" Julie Brown and one is just Julie Brown. But really, these bitches got the same name and I think it's just strange. Now, I know That these sort of things should be the last of my concern but I have wondered about these two for a long time....do you think they are friends? And if So do you think just Julie calls the other one "down town". You would have thought one of their agents would have caught wind of the other one back in the 80's and put forth valid concern for a name change. I have a favorite....it's just Julie, I can't help it. She cracks me up. She did a mockumentary of Madonna's Truth or dare called "Medusa: Dare to be truthful"...loved it. And she did some nice Lorraina Bobbit, and Tonya Harding spoofish stuff.

Do you have a fav or do you dislike them both equally? OR..have you just simply not thought of them in 10 years?

4 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Red-Headed Julie Brown.....She had this campy old MTV show called "Just Say Julie" I thought it was pretty funny (I wonder when that will be on DVD?). Anyway... I never really liked "downtown" julie...wabba wabba wabba... It just seemed like a bad act (the whole british/australian accent thing) also didn't she grow up to become "Scary Spice"?

Finally, Dustin... Sorry I missed you in town the other day.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, it's a hard call, but regular Julie was cool - and she was funny, too. I remember "Just say Julie". She also reminded me of the Judy Tenuda chick with the accordian! She was cool, too!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

I liked "Just Julie" in Clueless as the gym coach. She always makes me laugh in everything I see her in!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I love the Just Julie and I loved Just Say Judy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home