Thursday, March 02, 2006

co-workers hating me...

Wow. I haven't stayed at the hotel for a little over 3 weeks because I was home in Michigan. I arrived at the hotel yesterday around 4:00. Between then and about midnight when I decided to go to bed I managed to piss 2 people off. I also found out that the week before when I wasnt even at the hotel a pissed another person off. The funny thing is that I dont really care. Like, I woke up this morning and thought I was gonna have this guilt ridden feeling for stuff that is not even a big deal but I dont. I'm just kinda like "F**K IT". I dont have time for this bull shit. I mean, I didnt have to deal with it for 3 weeks and it was lovely. I wont bother getting into details because on 2 accounts I was mostly in the wrong but it wasn't anything serious. It was stuff that easily could have been talked out. but now I'm just kind of over it. the one girl has been mad at me like 3 times in a week this past week. I'm sick of trying to make it "right" with her. this other guy just kinda lashed on me for asking to bum a smoke (granted I had already bummed 4) but he seriously freaked on me! Funny, that's the one I actually feel bad about and I might go buy him a carton today. Then this other girl (Who seriously wont ever have the balls to bring it up to me) is pissed because she wanted to bring a dog on tour and I told her my thoughts on how people might feel about that a couple weeks ago. Turns out I was right about how people felt and now she is pissed at me for basically being right. Doesn't all this seem ridiculous!?! I feel "I'd like to tender my resignation" rolling trippingly off of the tongue...SOON.

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Casey said...

HA, I totally want more details! But don't quit, you've only got a few more months left!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I think a pack would suffice. I mean, a carton might just seem like a smart-ass thing to do.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

he deserves a carton, i've bummed a lot off the guy in a year.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 Don't take $h!t from nobody
#2 I thought you quit smoking (see post from Feb 23rd).
#3 Meow....hisss CAT FIGHT!!!!
#4 I thought you had a new room-mate that had the VIP rooms at all the hotels?
#5 you are right... dog's do not make good group travel companions.... you should have just said you are "highly alergic" to that breed of dog

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Those bastards. Tell them if they fuck with you again, I'll come to where ever you are and set things straight. I think you should buy that guy a pack of ciggies though. It would be a nice gesture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home