Saturday, March 04, 2006

Got Nothin...

I seriously got nothin'. Have you ever been painfully bored with your life? Well....I am. I miss certain individuals that used to be in it on a more frequent basis and I miss having a home and I miss my cat. I know bitch and whine. I'm fine really, just venting. This fish is making a face that just kind of explains how I feel on a daily basis right now. The 3 weeks before this week were so heavenly. I was surrounded by family and friends who really know who I am. And while I adore some of my co workers there comes a time when you take a deep breath and say "it's time to move on". Technically I should move on from this chapter in my life in 14 weeks....I'm gonna see If I can speed that up a titch. Okay...um....yeah, thats it.

Anyone going to or having a gathering for the Oscar's at all???

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Don't quit tour early! I'll send ya stuff in interoffice mail to make you feel better. Or you can just come visit me and get away from those work people!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

Unfortunetly, I'm going to be over seas when the oscar's happen! UGH! You'll have to fill me in!

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin Harder.
I miss you.
Nuff said.
-Boobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home