Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Nephew

Have I introduced everyone to my nephew? he is the coolest kid on the face of the planet.His name is Tyler. I dont agree with the face he is making in this picture but he likes the pic so it stays. I had the privelage of staying with my sister the 3 weeks I was in Detroit. I lived with my nephew for about the first 3 or 4 years of his life from the time he was born. Which is awesome because who can say if I will have children right? Basically I love the kid with all my heart is what I'm saying. He is now 8 years old and is still as awesome as ever. I got to go watch him play basketball and spoil him (Bad Uncle). I cant help it, if I buy him a slurpee I feel like it's okay for me to have one too. i just wanted to post this and say that I HAVE THE BEST NEPHEW IN THE WORLD!!!

Okay...no question, everyone just gush over my nephew...now.

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Love love love him! He's quite the little rapper, too.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Ok, see his smile. THAT'S what I normally look like in pictures! He's cool just like his uncle!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Casey said...

P.S. I like the new layout! Very Cute!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

Very cute nephew, I do have to say! Does he have his uncle's personality? :)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Cute. Did my oscar picks win you money?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home