Saturday, March 04, 2006

Smiling for a living...no...SMILING!


The first drama teacher I ever had came to my show in Detroit last weekend at the FOX. She sent me this picture she took at the show. I just wanna say....This is what I DO for a living, SMILE. Not just smile but freakishly smile. What scares me is that she only sent me this one picture from the show....was this one of the better one's? I would hate to see that slide show of pic's on that digital camera.

What's the scariest picture you have ever had taken of you? (speak up Amanda)

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there... as the one who took the picture, I take offense to that ( : I'll be sending you the rest through snail mail. I'm proud of you. Take care.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I have had two incredibly awful pictures taken of me in the last year: in one, you can see all the way to my uvula, and there's something weird going on with the roof of my mouth, too; in the other, I look painfully, shockingly, grotesquely fat. I am certainly NOT photogenic, that's for sure.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh, who knows! I tend to make stupid faces in pictures because I hate the huge fake smile that I have from working at Disney for 4 years. And Dustin, I love your show smile! IT'S SO BIG!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home