Monday, March 06, 2006

Kate Foreman


This is my friend Kate. I adore her. She lives in Seattle with her awesome wife Jo and there 3 dogs Ruby, Kayak and Timber (I think I got all those names right). I love them all! I stayed with them a couple days when my tour passed through Portland last year and they were just awesome to me! Kate and I have known eachother since we did "Oliver!' together at the Midland Music Society in Midland , MI and I was dating...eh...what's her name ? Erin Brooke's...yeah that girl. All gums and chiclet teeth-god love her. She was the second to last girlfriend I had so it must have been like 1995 or 1996. Anyway, Kate and I could just sit and cook and drink good beer and wine all day and be content. Unfortunatly we never get to but if we were in close proximity I think we would be partners in crime. I miss her. AND LOVE HER MUCH! There was a time a couple years back when my schedule allowed me to talk to her online all day when she was at work and i was just putsing around my apartment. I miss that. She always has such good advice and really helped me through some hard times. She even sent me a $50 check to buy a new winter coat once when I first moved to Chicago because she knew I was broke and she knew it was cold.Talk about a great friend huh? I think she is awesome. So everyone, this is Kate....kate, this is everyone.

check her out at www.kates-slate.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger amanda said...

It certainly was the fall of 1995. Wow, Oliver in Midland was good for you, as far as lifelong friends go!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Glad to meet you Kate. Amanda, it's Oliver!, not Oliver.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Awww..I almost teared up at the part about the 50 dollar check. For real, that was so awesome and sweet of her!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Kate's really cool! She took great pics of the show when she came see us, and we had that great coffee from that little shop on the corner instead of being hypnotized by the Starbucks! Oh, and I want to start using an exclamation point at the end of my name ... CASEY! I like it!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

why is everyone dissing my ! after Oliver! thats how they do it yo! shit!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home